Thursday, February 11, 2010

ABOUT ME

My name is Kyle Harper and I am 19 years old. I am in the second semester of my Freshman year here at Rhode Island College. I am a Phys. Ed and Health Ed major looking to teach in a high school setting. My semester is going very well so far even though there is a ton to do. I enjoy the outdoors when I am not in the classroom. Winter is not a fun time for me because I dislike the cold weather. I play golf here at RIC as well as all throughout the summer. Golf is pretty much my life and I enjoy it with my family and friends. I am looking forward to a great class and a great future at RIC.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this also and agree that Richard looking back appreciates and recognises the importance of learning the English language even given the chages it made to his family life - he seemed to make his choice for English over Spanish an all or notihing - true or not?

    ReplyDelete